Re: [Evolution] Compose Window

Hi,
this is the first I have seen this directory mentioned.  I am building
evolution, bonobo etc from cvs - should I automaticly be deleting these
files with each new build?  Will any configuration settings be lost?  I
note that there are mixed dates for some of the .oaf files shown and
this could be the reason for some recent eratic behaviour on my system.

BillK