Re: [Evolution] Changing SMTP server with mail in Outbox

Evoluition's priority is to use X-Evolution-Account first if it can find
the header. It then takes the account name and asks for the account
object from the config code, which, assuming the name of the account
hasn't changed, should return a pointer to the account object which is
then used to get the transport URL.

If it can't get the account, it then uses X-Evolution-Transport and
X-Evolution-Fcc.

Jeff