Re: [Evolution] Composing without the mouse

On 06 Aug 2001 18:57:22 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
evolution-mail, it's in it's own process...not to mention that the
address entries are belong to evolution-addressbook, not
evolution-mail).

All your address entries are belong to evolution!

Funny, are you the guy who put the easter egg in red carpet?

Anyway, as long as we're talking about usability, I would really like to
begin typing replies on a blank line. Right now when you hit reply
evolution puts the cursor right in front of the inserted quote line
forcing a return, up arrow movement every time you compose a reply.

-a.