[Evolution] I need help determining what product and component to file a bug under.

There is a problem where, when i click on a link to a site that requires
a username/password to be entered, at least when Mozilla is the browser,
the username/password input process is bypassed and the authentication
cannot be performed.  If I enter the same URL directly into the browser,
I get the username/password request.

My URL Handler is set up to use:

gnome-moz-remote "%s"

In this test case, I have Mozilla already running, so clicking on
the link in the message text should just cause the page to be
loaded in the current Mozilla window.  I am running Mozilla 0.9.3.

Perhaps this is a Mozilla bug?

Thanks,
        Miles