RE: [Evolution] How to set font size for printing?

On 05 Aug 2001 22:04:30 -0500, Stephen M. Williams wrote:
Wish I could help you on that one.  I agree, the borders are huge!

Steve

On 05 Aug 2001 16:23:47 -0700, Rory D. Hudson wrote:
Ok,

I definitely see how to fix the font size,

I can't.  I do get a 'HTML Viewer' selection, and it offers me 'For
printing...' but it doesn't use those fonts -- it always uses the same
font.  This is very noticable as it uses a proportional font for
printing monospace text.  The font in question is sans-serif, and bold.
On a related note: changing the font in control-center while evolution
is running seems to do random bad things. I hate random errors.

Debian unstable, evolution beta 2 (0.12), libgnomeprint 0.29, libgtkhtml
0.11.1.

however I have a follow up
question about printing is it possible to change the margins on e-mails
that are printed out by Evolution, it seems like it puts a rather large
margin on all sides of the paper.  Please let me know, thanks

Rory Hudson
Information Systems
Zumiez, Inc.