Todd: if you are using IMAP, edit your account info and you should see a
checkbox to auto-filter your mail.

Jeff

On 06 Aug 2001 18:02:01 -0700, Rory D. Hudson wrote:
Ok I got that to work, does anybody know when this will be automated?
It is a feature that I would love to be able to use right now, please
let me know, thanks

Rory Hudson
Information Systems
Zumiez, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Hought [mailto:todd opnix com]
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2001 6:00 PM
To: Rory D. Hudson
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Filters - Do they work?

My experience so far is that they work, with help. :-)
I have to select all of the messages with Ctrl-A, then do a Ctrl-Y to
apply the filters to existing messages.
-T

"Rory D. Hudson" wrote:

Hello there Everybody,

This product is really shaping up nicely.  I have a quick question
regarding filters.  Do they work?  I am trying to make a time
sensitive
filter work, so that it will delete all messages in my inbox that is
more than two weeks old.  Is this working, or is it planned for future
releases?  Please let me know, thanks

Rory Hudson
Information Systems
Zumiez, Inc.