[Evolution] Great! Mulltiple signatures do work ! Question about printer

Thanks, this was high on my wishlist.

How can the default print-command be specified?
I would like to have it other than "lpr".

Aart.

--
This message was send by
   Aart Scheepers

Quote of the day...

What is worth doing is worth the trouble of asking somebody to do.

Disclaimer: Interpretation of the characters in this message are
            subject to change. Correctness of either the contents or
            the universe is not verified by me!

No Microsoft products were used in any way for the creation of this
message
responsible
for any harm you might encounter as a result!