Re: [Evolution] display of sent-date-format

No, I get that too, in English.  Six of the mailing-list emails I've
gotten today say "Today" before the time... all the rest don't.

I also had a similar problem importing emails... I think it was from
Eudora.  Some  messages ended up with no time at all listed under
"Sent", but instead just a "?".  But the weirdest thing was that in the
"Date" field in the message preview/display window, it displayed the
date, so obviously the importer had been able to digest the date after
all.

I haven't filed a bug report on that yet, but I wanted to see if I could
figure out what it was in the message that made the difference.

--Eric