Re: [Evolution] LDAP Question

On 03 Aug 2001 13:28:38 -0700, Jason Wong wrote:
This may be a dumb question, but I'm trying to access my companies
addressbook via the ldap directory services.  I added the addressbook to
the addressbook source via the contacts menu.  But I can't see anything
in the compose window.

The composer can only search your local contacts in 1.0, not LDAP. You
can view LDAP sources in the "Other Contacts" tree in the tree view
though, and copy from there into your local Contacts folder.

-- Dan