Re: [Evolution] Schedule meetings between outlook and evolution.

On 05 Aug 2001 22:01:04 +0200, Janne wrote:
On 05 Aug 2001 21:34:22 +0200, Erik Bågfors wrote:
Here are the results from my tests trying to schedule meetings between
outlook and evolution. Included are also a test sending vcard between
them.
[...]
I klick new appointment in the evo-calendar.  I enter a summary and I
cannot enter swedish characters there. They are converted to _.  Looks
like an utf-8-conversion is missing.

I just tried this (I also use Swedish), and I can use the Swedish
characters (å, ä and ö) just fine there. Maybe you have some weirdness
with your locale settings? I seem to remember that I had to deal with
that when I started to use evolution snapshots.

In the WINDOW that shows up? in the "Summary"-field there?? in 0.12??

Doesn't work on any of my computers.  No strange locales on any of
them...

If I enter directly in the calendar-view it works.

/Erik
--
Erik Bågfors               | erik bagfors nu
Supporter of free software | GSM +46 733 279 273