[Evolution] evo core file result when closing (attatched)

Just after i sent the last mail, i closed evo and it segfaulted
resulting in a core file (please see attached .txt file).

I created a new folder, then deleted it (it had 1 mail in), I then sent
my previous e-mail the this list (regarding evo freezing when changing
folders with large amounts of mail, but i don't think its related as
this is my first core file in 3 months of everyday use from evo)
and then closed evo the correct way: file | exit

Thus this core file, seems to be with /lib/libc.so.6 (glibc-2.2.2-10
from redhat 7.1)

                Mark