[Evolution] account information not changeable for unsent messages

Here's an annoying dead-end:

1. Reply offline to some messages received by a given account (call it
A)
2. Try to send them and discover that something is wrong with A's
sending mail configuration (eg. the SMTP server is down)
3. You are stuck, because:
a) It's not possible to change the account for a message in Outbox
b) You cannot resent the messages either: an error message pops up
saying that you can only resend messages from the Sent folder
c) If you change the sending mail attributes for A, they don't change
for the queued messages.

I searched bugzilla and I couldn't find anything under obvious keywords.
I'll submit it as a bug unless I hear otherwise.

I think that at least 3c) should be possible: the queued messages should
be linked to the account itself, not to its attributes.

-- F