Re: [Evolution] gtkhtml very unstable

Stealth changes like this aren't very nice.  I didn't see
anything about this in the gtkhtml Changelogs, so I never
would have figured this out.  Shouldn't ORBit's version number
have been bumped and gtkhtml's dependencies as well?

This isn't a stealth change, this is a bug, a bug in ORBit 0.5.7 that
happened by chance to already be fixed in CVS on the orbit-stable-0-5
branch.  If you can't deal with things breaking while under development
please don't use CVS.

Where can I find an ORBit Changelog?  I can handle things breaking
in CVS, although it's not very fun.  I'm sure you'd much rather
hear bug reports on recent work rather than bugs from 0.8.

This looks like problem on your end.

Yes, CVS really sucks rocks sometimes.  I had to move the
tree I was updating and grab ORBit fresh.  CVS seems to pretty
frequently update local trees incompletely.  When I got a
fresh copy, it compiled and installed fine, but the gtkhtml
problem still exists.

Dan