Re: [Evolution] contacts lost again ...

On 26 Apr 2001 17:53:57 +0200, Ragnar Henriksen wrote:

I think the latest evolution snapshot is linked with wrong db.

The latest evolution snapshot prior to Gnome 1.4 depends on
/lib/libdb.so.3, and the latest snapshot depends on /lib/libdb.so.2

(so.3 is db version 2, and so.2 is db version 1.85)

  Sigh.  JP, can you please check this?

  I am thinking we should probably force a dependency on db2 in the
packages for 0.10, and directly in the configure.in for the CVS version.
Although, I am not sure if this might break on some platforms.

--
Ettore