RE: [Evolution] Getting Evolution via RedCarpet - Mandrake 7.2?

How can you trick Red Carpet the way you are talking about?

-----Original Message-----
From: evolution-admin helixcode com
[mailto:evolution-admin helixcode com]On Behalf Of Michael Leone
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 10:15 PM
To: Ben FrantzDale
Cc: Garrett Mickelson; Austin Gonyou; Steve McKay;
evolution helixcode com
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Getting Evolution via RedCarpet - Mandrake 7.2?

On 26 Apr 2001 20:51:34 -0400, Ben FrantzDale wrote:
The RedHat RPMs from ftp work.

Yes, I know. That's how I used to use red carpet - by convincing it that
I was actually using Red Hat 6.2 instead. However, I had hoped that
since the new official version of Red Carpet supports Mandrake 7.2, that
there might be a channel for Evo.

Looks like I'll still have to lie to RC, so I can get the RH snaps.