[Evolution] Search annoyance

Two things with the current evolution could IMHO be changed to the better.

The default search is 'Body or Subject contains'. I don't know about
others, but I would prefer the default to be either 'Subject contains'
or 'Sender contains'. I very rarely search on the body of the email.

Secondly, when I have finished a search, and choose 'Show All' from the
search menu, it takes an age to bring back the full display of messages.
I notice however that if I create a vfolder based on the same search
criteria, I can switch between the vfolder and the full mailbox without
any delay.