Re: [Evolution] Snapshot question
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
- To: Michael Leone <turgon mike-leone com>
- Cc: Evolution Mailing List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Snapshot question
- Date: 26 Apr 2001 15:38:24 -0400
On 26 Apr 2001 12:57:43 -0400, Michael Leone wrote:
I was looking at the Snapshot status page
(http://primates.ximian.com/~snapshot/) and it seems very different - much
fewer dependencies and builds (i.e., no bonobo, etc). Why is that?
Because these (gnome-vfs, xml-i18n-tools, gconf, bonobo, oaf) are now
shipped as part of the stable platform in Ximian Gnome 1.4
Also, does this mean that from now on, the snapshots will only work with
Ximian Gnome 1.4, or will they continue to work with 1.2? I expect the
Ximian servers to be overloaded for the next couple (days/weeks), so I was
going to hold off on installing 1.4.
Ximian Gnome 1.4 will be expected.
JP Rosevear jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc. http://www.ximian.com
] [Thread Prev