Re: [Evolution] Snapshot question

I'm assuming that it means Evo requires 1.4 now, as those components are
all a standard part of Gnome 1.4 ...

On 26 Apr 2001 12:57:43 -0400, Michael Leone wrote:
I was looking at the Snapshot status page
(http://primates.ximian.com/~snapshot/) and it seems very different - much
fewer dependencies and builds (i.e., no bonobo, etc). Why is that?

Also, does this mean that from now on, the snapshots will only work with
Ximian Gnome 1.4, or will they continue to work with 1.2? I expect the
Ximian servers to be overloaded for the next couple (days/weeks), so I was
going to hold off on installing 1.4.

Well, I'm also going to hold out because the installer gave me unresolvable
dependency errors about Nautilus, when I looked at a "Normal" install (on
Mandrake 7.2). Altho it didn't seem to mind a "Productivity Only" install -
no unreolvable dependencies there.