Re: [Evolution] Exchange Support?

You could also use win4lin, it's much cheaper than that crappy terminal
server stuff. THere's also a Win4Lin multiuser product, which is kind-of
like terminal server, but MUCH faster!

--
Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Chris Ford wrote:

Did I read somewhere that Evolution is going to be able to connect to MS
Exchange servers to handle LAN email?  The company I work for uses
Exchange for all email, and they _WILL_NOT_ turn on POP support.  So we
(Linux and UNIX users) are stuck running Outlook in a terminal server
window.  If I could use Evolution to connect to the Exchange servers it
would make many people's lives much easier....

Chris Ford