[Evolution] Thanks!

Hi all,

I'd just like to say a big thank-you to the developers.  Evolution (cvs
2001.04.18.22.02) feels positively snappy on a reasonable workstation
(P3/450, 128MB RAM).  Even my boss thought it looked faster than Outlook
on a similar spec machine running Win98.  Keep up the great work, it's
really turning into a first-class program.

Also, a big thank-you to everyone here that is reporting bugs so the
developers can fix them.  Remember, without your help it would not be
much better than any of the alternatives.

--
Joel Michael

When arguing with an idiot, make sure they're not doing the same thing