Re: [Evolution] preview pane

On 20 Apr 2001 17:57:41 +0000, Ian J Maude wrote:
Greetings all,
First let me say a HUGE thanks to all involved for a great mailer!  I
have been looking for Evolution for years!
Is there a way to rid myself of the loathed preview pane please?  I like
to simply have a list of mail and double click on the message I want to
read to open it in another window.
Thanks

I'm using Evolution that way. Just drag the bar between the preview pane
and the message list down until the bottom bar gets a bit thicker.
Voilà. :)

Andras