[Evolution] 04.19 snapshot... success!

So far, so good. If you can read this, the 19th snapshots are a walking,
talking testament to the power of a working composer window. Or
something along those lines.

For the record, I'm running GNOME 1.4 built out of RPMs made from the
source tarballs (buggy spec files and all... that was fun!), and I
downloaded the compiled Evo RPMs from the usual FTP location. I have yet
to try installing Nautilus, RedCarpet or any of that.

--
---
  Karel P Kerezman - IS Admin, Entercom Portland LLC - http://zero.kgon.com