Re: [Evolution] How to look at native Linux mail msgs in Evo

On 18 Apr 2001 15:22:16 -0400, Rupert Heesom wrote:
I've seen on the lists previously that there's a method of viewing the
native Linux mail msgs from within Evo.   I'm talking about the mail msg
text file /var/spool/mail/rupert (my user mail).

Can someone give me a quick run-down, or tell me where to find the
archive of messages containing the answer?

--
regs
rupert

Simple

    Run the Tools | Mail Settings & add a new account. At the "Server
    Type" prompt chose "Standard UNIX mailbox" then select the correct
    path.

--
 Jesse Stockall                 |       Tel: 1+ 613.599.2441 ext. 243
 CRYPTOCard Corperation         |       Fax: 1+ 613.599.2442