Re: [Evolution] SMTP mail auth problem
- From: Kenneth Kilgore <kkilgore wt net>
- To: Dan Winship <danw ximian com>
- Cc: Evolution <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] SMTP mail auth problem
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 10:35:55 -0500
Sounds good but, I do not see "NT Login" on this screen. The only options I
have are password, digest-md5 and cram-md5.
Dan Winship wrote:
On 17 Apr 2001 10:50:23 -0500, Kenneth Kilgore wrote:
I have been trying to send email using evolution but to no avail. I
have turned on debug have found the problem to be that my companies smtp
server will only accept AUTH=LOGIN. Is there a way to change the
evolution auth= setting? Currently it is AUTH=PLAIN.
Tools -> Mail Config, Edit the relevant account, go to the "Sending
Mail" pane, and choose "NT Login" as the authentication type.
] [Thread Prev