Re: [Evolution] SMTP mail auth problem

On 17 Apr 2001 10:50:23 -0500, Kenneth Kilgore wrote:
I have been trying to send email using evolution but to no avail.  I
have turned on debug have found the problem to be that my companies smtp
server will only accept AUTH=LOGIN.  Is there a way to change the
evolution auth= setting?  Currently it is AUTH=PLAIN.

Tools -> Mail Config, Edit the relevant account, go to the "Sending
Mail" pane, and choose "NT Login" as the authentication type.

-- Dan