Re: [Evolution] Focus messes up with autocomplete

On 13 Apr 2001 23:00:02 +0000, dan hensley att net wrote:
This has been a problem for a while now, so I thought I'd
bring it up.  Whenever I start typing an e-mail address
in one of the address fields of a message, as soon as I
type the first character the autocomplete pulldown shows
up and keyboard focus goes who-knows-where.  So anything
else I type goes to the bit bucket and I have to use my
mouse to return focus to the address field.  This is
incredibly annoying.

  This is another thing that happened to me only after switching to
Sawfish 0.38.  This doesn't mean it is not our fault of course.  :-)
(Maybe we are using the wrong WM hints.)

  Jon, can you please have a look?

--
Ettore