From: Jeffrey Stedfast [mailto:fejj ximian com]
Sent: April 12, 2001 6:34 PM
To: Robert Goshko
Cc: evolution ximian com
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution and PGP

What do you mean it "dies"? It signs fine here, and works for a
number
of people on the list as well.

Did you generate yourself a pgp key?

Jeff

On 12 Apr 2001 16:22:00 -0600, Robert Goshko wrote:
First thing, Evolution is great, one less dependency on windows.

After much pain, I finally found all the correct modules to PGP
6.5.8 installed and working under Linux.

Evolution can (v0.9) authenticate a PGP signed message, but dies
when I try to sign one.

I read somewhere on this version and said it could "use PGP".  Is
just the authentication part working?

I was also trying to install Red Carpet, but it dies on start up
with a "gtkhtml-ERROR **: gconf is not initialized, please call
gconf_init before using GtkHTML library" error.  Any suggestions on
how to fix this?

= Robert Goshko                 Axis Computer Consulting Services,
Inc. President                              Sherwood Park, Alberta,
Canada robert goshko axis-dev com
http://www.axis-dev.com/