[Evolution] hide deleted messages bug

I've seen this bug for over a week now: with "Hide Deleted Messages"
unchecked, when I delete a message, it gets hidden.  I have to toggle it
on and back off in order to see the deleted messages.

Oh, and Ctrl-Enter to send doesn't work...

B r i a n  L a l o r                         blalor hcirisc cs binghamton edu
http://hcirisc.cs.binghamton.edu/~blalor     Spam me not.
   To get my pgp key, put "get pgp key" in the subject of your message

Coach: What's the story, Norm?
Norm:  Thirsty guy walks into a bar.  You finish it.
                -- Cheers, Endless Slumper