Re: [Evolution] Should we kill the legal thread?

Like it or not Tom has some valid points.  We are in much the same
situation at out local University-College.

On 11 Apr 2001 17:38:22 -0400, Tom Cooper wrote:
From: Jeffrey Stedfast [mailto:fejj ximian com]
Can we please just stop this thread?
Well, there's a good reason that this thread is continuing.  I work for
a large enterprise...an enterprise which already has deployed an
enterprise directory.  If LDAP support was available, I could have
access to the full directory of users instead of having to look them up
on one platform and manually type them in on another.