Re: [Evolution] Psion sync?

On 10 Apr 2001 16:38:59 -0700, Matt Nelson wrote:
Evo is looking really good.  I'm a Psion user, however, and would love to
be able to sync between Evo and my 5mx (contacts/todo/email/calendar).

How is synchronization done w/ Evo, and is there any chance of adding
Psion to the mix?

The infrastructure already exists in evolution.  The main problem is
communicating with the device.  This is not something that is a priority
for us right now, but we are happy to accept patches :-).

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com