[Evolution] Problem to start Evolution

I have downloaded snapshot of April 10th. When I try to start it, I'm
getting:

Evolution-Importer-WARNING **: Could not start
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_Elm_Intelligent_Importer
Evolution-Importer-WARNING **: Could not start
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_Pine_Intelligent_Importer
Evolution-Importer-WARNING **: Could not start
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_Netscape_Intelligent_Importer
** CRITICAL **: file pixmap_theme_main.c: line 1134 (theme_set_background):
assertion `window != NULL' failed.
** CRITICAL **: file pixmap_theme_main.c: line 1134 (theme_set_background):
assertion `window != NULL' failed.

Other things seem to be OK:

Registered type for component -- (contacts)
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_ShellComponent
Evolution component activated successfully --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_ShellComponent
Registered type for component -- (executive-summary)
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Summary_ShellComponent
Evolution component activated successfully --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Summary_ShellComponent
Registered type for component -- (tasks)
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent
Registered type for component -- (calendar)
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent
Evolution component activated successfully --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent
Registered type for component -- (vtrash)
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent
Registered type for component -- (mailstorage)
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent
Registered type for component -- (mail)
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent
Evolution component activated successfully --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent
Shell: Registering storage -- VPriečinky
Folder registered successfully -- /UNMATCHED UNMATCHED
Shell: Registering storage -- Iné kontakty
Folder registered successfully -- /Bigfoot Bigfoot
Folder registered successfully -- /InfoSpace InfoSpace
Folder registered successfully -- /Netcenter Netcenter
Folder registered successfully -- /WhoWhere WhoWhere
Folder registered successfully -- /Yahoo! Yahoo!

What doesn't it like?
Thanks in advance.
Julius