Re: [Evolution] mail crashes everytime i close evolution

Passwords get written out to disk on exit, so if it doesn't exit
cleanly, you lose.

Would it be better to write it out after the first successful retrieval
(presuming that a retrieval is done before a (graceful) exit of the session
when you changed your password)? That way, you know you've entered the
correct password, and even if Evo crashes, it should remember it next time.
For instance, I only close my Evolution to update from the nightly
snapshots, otherwise it could be (and has been) days before I exit Evo.