[Evolution] Annoying bugs in 2001.04.08.08.00

When mail arrives matching a vFolder, I have to click
the "inbox" folder and then click the specific vFolder
folder to propagate the message to the vFolder.

When I SEND mail that I will receive and will match the
vFolder, if I repeat the "click inbox then click vfolder"
procedure multiple times, multiple copies of the message
will appear in the vfolder index. This appears to
destabilize evolution as well.

---
Thomas H. Ptacek