Re: [Evolution] 2 bugs in the lates snapshot

On 06 Apr 2001 09:02:02 +0930, Not Zed wrote:
On 05 Apr 2001 16:25:52 -0400, Michael Leone wrote:
2. When I click in the "To:" button in the composer winodow the list of
avalaible contacts is empty. However the completation works

Invisible, not blank. Click somewhere in the left column, where the name
would be. Then click TO:. You'll see the name from the list appear on the
right. Unfortunately, it also seems to not be in alphabetical order, as well
as non-visible.

Happened a few snapshots ago, too. Then it went back to normal (visible and
in order). Now it's back to invisible and out of order.

Pesky, that bug. :-)

Is that like theme related or something?  Works totally fine here.

Not sure how it could be, since I haven't changed my theme in a few
weeks, and I know the pick list used to work with my current theme, as
of a couple days ago.

Michael J. Leone                  Registered Linux user #201348
<mailto:turgon mike-leone com>    ICQ: 50453890

And if it's too much fun, that oughta clue you, son
You're probably doing something that's wrong ...
                                  "Don't Do It"
                                  Little Charlie and the Nightcats