Re: [Evolution] 2 bugs in the lates snapshot

I am happily seeing that every problem of the previous snapshots are
rapidly fixed. However I should like very much the possibility of use my
Gnome default editor (currently emacs) achieved whith some option. This
the only that I miss from kmail or pine. The pine  option was very good
becuase with C-_ I was able to open emacs at any time in my composer
window

Definetly planned, but may be a while off yet, sorry :(