Re: [Evolution] Inserting objects? (2nd post)

On 6 Apr 2001, Not Zed wrote:

On 05 Apr 2001 09:23:45 -0500, Thomas R. Shannon wrote:
I didn't get a response the first time so I thought I would try again.
I ordinarily wouldn't bother because it isn't really important but I'm
really curious about the direction the Evolution PIM is taking.
 i would suggest beyond 1.0 at this point
since we already have enought to do by then :)

I'm sure you do.  Thanks for taking the time to reply.  I'll just
have to be patient and wait and see what "developes" :)

Tom
Quote of the day for April 5th, 2001
For a nation which has an almost evil reputation for bustle, bustle,
bustle, and rush, rush, rush, we spend an enormous amount of time
standing around in line in front of windows, just waiting.
                - Robert Benchley