[Evolution] Contacts pick list back to invisible

Hello.

Using latest snapshot - 2001.04.04.08.00, RH6.2 RPMs, the Contacts pick
list in the Composer window is back to showing invisible contacts again.

All the contacts are there, altho not in alphabetical order. If I click
on the spot where a contact should be, on the left window, and then
click TO:, or CC:, I see that contact come over to the right.

Michael J. Leone                  Registered Linux user #201348
<mailto:turgon mike-leone com>    ICQ: 50453890

And if it's too much fun, that oughta clue you, son
You're probably doing something that's wrong ...
                                  "Don't Do It"
                                  Little Charlie and the Nightcats