[Evolution] progressive slowdown

As I used 04.04 today, response to all main actions -- downloading
messages, viewing new messages, deleting messages, creating message
composition windows, sending messages -- became progressively slower,
until it was close to intolerable. Evo then crashed (maybe for other
reasons, see separate report). I ran killev and restarted, and now it is
reponding much faster.

Data structures in a long-running thread collecting junk that slows down
some kind of lookup?

-- F