Re: [Evolution] Composer still broken in RH7.0 Snapshots?

Quoting Diego Restrepo <restrepo uv es>:

I was having the same problem before the two april snapshots with my
latest pre-release 1.4 gnome installation. I recommend you  that
install
all the snapshots with newer version that you have already installed
and
try  again. All this is done automatically by red-carpet that I used to
install the latest snapshot