[Evolution] Composer still broken in RH7.0 Snapshots?

Tremendous job.  Thanks to all the Evo folks.

I'm running Ximian Gnome Beta 1.4 and the past three(maybe four) snapshots all
crash when trying to compose a message.  I've run killev,oaf-slay, deleted the
/tmp/orbit-* stuff.  I deleted my evo directory and had the app recreate
everything.  After doing that I can get the composer to come up with the TO:,
CC:,.. etc. fields, but the body area is not available.  I've also tried
different themes, fonts, etc.

--
James Harrison, CCNA