Re: [Evolution] Tasks Component

Ok, I just tried something a little different...

If I click the 'click here to add a new task' form and type something
and then change my focus to another task in the list, it crashes.

If it click the same form and then hit enter before changing focus it
does not crash.

I will provide backtraces, etc if needed, but I'm pretty sure this can
be reproduced.

--Neil