Re: [Evolution] Comments about 2001.04.03.08.00

I can confirm that, I have to enter my imap passwords every time I start
evo as well :-)

Jeff

On 03 Apr 2001 21:28:45 +0500, Dan Winship wrote:
be fixed, and I haven't found any new ones (yet). The IMAP support seem
better than ever to my delight :)

I've also just installed it, and I agree.  However, I cannot make evo
save my password, is this usual?

Oh? Thought I'd fixed that, although I guess I only tested POP. Not sure
why it would not be working for IMAP... Anyway, I'll look at this today.

-- Dan