Re: [Evolution] Any idea when events will work.
- From: Rob Brown-Bayliss <rob ZOOstation cc>
- To: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- Cc: Rob Brown-Bayliss <rob ZOOstation cc>, George Farris <george gmsys com>, Evolution Mail List <evolution helixcode com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Any idea when events will work.
- Date: 02 Apr 2001 20:12:22 +1200
Sorry, no. You would have too hook to at(1). We will happily take
patches to do this properly :)
The daemon basically runs during the lifetime of your session, so that
alarms will trigger if you are logged in even if Evolution itself is
Why are you not using at in the first place? I am sure you have a good
reason, I am curious about it though..
] [Thread Prev