Re: [Evolution] window sizes?

On 02 Apr 2001 23:42:49 +0500, Dan Winship wrote:
On 02 Apr 2001 12:24:12 -0700, Garrett Mickelson wrote:
Tom,
That is a window manager issue. Are you running Sawfish? You can right
click on the window's title bar and a menu of options appears. Click on
History --> Remember Dimensions. This should save the window just the
way you want it.

Except that evolution requests a hardcoded size for the main window.

Well, I have never had a problem with this (since back in the 0.0 days)
because I've simply told sawfish to remember the dimensions and that
will OVERRIDE the hardcoded sizes of the application (unless the
hardcoded size is BIGGER then the dimensions remembered).  Everytime I
startup evolution, it comes back up with the size that I told it to.
Now the composer window on the other hand doesn't seem to get remembered
correctly :(

--
Sejal Patel (sejal iname com)

"I can call spirits from the vasty deep.  Why so can I, or so can any man;
but will they come when you do call for them?"
                                        Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part I