Re: [Evolution] latest snapshot

I have snapshot 01.03.29 and Evo crashes on me when I try to paste from
a gnome-terminal session into the composer.

On 02 Apr 2001 23:14:34 +0500, Dan Winship wrote:
- still doesn't display cut'n'paste HTML from IE/Outlook

Can you clarify that? (Do you really mean you're cutting from IE or
Outlook [running under wine or vmware?] and pasting into Evolution?)

- Seems to crash less with simultaneous POP retreivals ... time will tell.

Does it still crash at all (during mail retrieval)? That bug should be
fixed.

-- Dan