[Evolution] IMAP read marks

I'm running 0.10+cvs.2001.04.01.08.06

The read/unread marks are working as described.  It's very close to
being great.  Of course, it would be good if there was some sort of
background process handling the sync of read/unread marks.

Right now there's an item in my IMAP inbox which was marked read by
outlook, but evo thinks that it's not read.

I've tried switching folders, closing and restarting evo,
sending/receiving, etc.

Nothing syncs that properly. Any suggestions?

Regards,
Tom
--
Standard disclaimer applies:
This message represents the opinions of the