[Evolution] More bugs...

Hi all,

1) the folder list on an IMAP server is not sorted - it appears to be in
the order returned from the server.  Sorting alphabetically or even
proving an ordering option in the upcoming Subscribe to Folders dialog
(hint hint) would be good.

2) When composing, if I press To, CC or BCC I can add contact to the
list, but cannot remove them!  Also, double-clicking to move either way
as well as the buttons would help for long recipient lists.

3) Some way of creating a named list of people to send messages to, so
that I could select "Development" instead of typing in all of the email
addresses one by one.

4) Evo 0.5.1 seems extremely unstable compared to 0.5.0.  When it next
crashes I'll get BugBuddy to extract a stack trace.

Thanks!

Ross Burton