Re: [Evolution] How to use GPG support?

Christopher James Lahey wrote:

I'm sorry.  I didn't write the convenience function I promised and I've
switched distros so I don't even have a working compile yet.  I'll write
this function as soon as I have a working compile.

Again, no rush.  I've got plenty of other stuff on my plate. :-)

You have a very good point, but I would also like to see your GPG/PGP key
go out with your vcard if you send your contact information to anyone.

I totally agree.  I suppose Evolution could just ask GnuPG for the key
right before it sends or exports a vcard.  This would be a bit of a
performance hit, but I don't see anything else wrong with it.

Nathan