[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Inbox questions

Its used to get new mail.  (or at least used to be).

If you have all your mail, then it is sfe to remove, but there might
be a bug if it isn't getting expunged.  The code there changed a lot
recently so i'm not sure of its status.

Hi all.

What is the reason for the movemail file in my ~/evolution/local/Inbox
directory?  It's currently 11 meg and seems to be a colection of all the
mial I have collected while useing evolution, abnd the mbox file seems
to be the actuall contents of my Inbox.

Is it safe to remove the movemail file?

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss