Date: 24 Sep 2000 04:38:35 -0700
To: evolution helixcode com
From: Michel Alexandre Salim <michel salin org>
Sender: evolution-admin helixcode com
Subject: [Evolution] Request for feature: Message selection

I use Evolution to sift through mailing lists (with the 'view as thread'
feature it beats the hell out of waiting for pages to load from the mail
archives), and thus oftentimes deal with messages in bulk. As such, this
particular group of unimplemented features in Evolution sticks up like a
sore thumb: message selection commands, especially 'Select all'.

Would be nice to search for, say, [MListA], 'Select all' and then be
able to delete and expunge. That Evolution scales nicely to handle high
volumes of messages, of course, allows me to fret about this in the
first place.. thanks all the developers out there.

Michel